Below you can find some news and articles that may be of relevance and interest to you. This information is pulled from Psychology Today and Psych Central and is most often written by fellow mental health professionals. The information on this page is updated daily as more articles are created.
- Unwanted Thoughts? Don’t Try to Suppress Them
- Research Finds New Health Benefits from Sleep
- Does Yoga Benefit Your Mental Health?
- Digging Deeper with Straight Spouses – Part II
- Should Teachers Talk About Their Families at School?
- New or Unmanaged HIV Can Be a Symptom of Poor Mental Health
- Trans Activists Reject Scarlett, Destroy Trans Movie
- Trans Activists Reject Scarlett, Derail Trans Movie
- Transgender and Respect in Today’s Future of Neo-Diversity
- Psychology Around the Net: February 16, 2019
- 12 Ways to Keep Going with Depression
- Podcast: How to Change Your Psychological Identity
- Podcast: Host Has a Panic Attack Live While Recording
- Anxiety — When You Worry About Worrying
- How Meditation Can Make You Happier