Below you can find some news and articles that may be of relevance and interest to you. This information is pulled from Psychology Today and Psych Central and is most often written by fellow mental health professionals. The information on this page is updated daily as more articles are created.
- What the Media Get Wrong About the Goldwater Rule
- Mental Health Professionals: US Statistics 2017
- Why Jealousy Can Be Good
- Digging Deeper with Straight Spouses – Part II
- Should Teachers Talk About Their Families at School?
- New or Unmanaged HIV Can Be a Symptom of Poor Mental Health
- Trans Activists Reject Scarlett, Destroy Trans Movie
- Trans Activists Reject Scarlett, Derail Trans Movie
- Transgender and Respect in Today’s Future of Neo-Diversity
- Five Facts About Atypical Depression You Need to Know
- 6 Mistakes to Avoid in Your Recovery from Depression and Anxiety
- Why It’s Okay to Cry in Public
- Break Free of Your Anxiety and Phobias in 4 Simple Steps
- Four Steps to Manage Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- 7 Simple Ways to Ease Anxiety