The choice to pursue counseling and where exactly to go can often be a difficult one. We are happy to discuss who we are so you can make the best decision for your needs.
Our practice’s namesake pays tribute to the St. Louis area’s iconic “Gateway to the West” Arch monument- and we aspire our practice and work with clients to symbolize the pioneering spirit, sense of innovation and reinvention, and the significance of hope memorialized through the Arch’s ongoing story.
Arch Psychotherapy & Wellness is committed to:
- Ethical Behavior and Treatment
- Practice of Evidence-Based (Research-Supported) Assessment and Treatment
- Cultural Competency and Valuing Diversity
- Promoting a Holistic & Comprehensive Sense of Wellness
- Promoting the Importance of Mind- Body Connection
- Emphasize Counselor-Client Relationship Within a Scientifically-Supported Theory and Treatment Framework
- Services are Strengths-Affirming and Needs-Driven
- Services are Individualized and Client-Centered (Unique to the Client)